Saturday 12 November 2011

VISION OF LIFE

VISION OF LIFE
Just attend 1 of our church program named 'Discover My Church'
Did learn a lot, 1 of the topic from the classes that inspires me is the topic of 'our vision in life'
Come to think of it, last week  my supervisor asked us a question
'What you see yourself in 5 years??'
Never thought of this question before that, almost immediately I got my answer
I wanna be a biological technician that do contribute to the world
& of course at the same time a Bboy that inspires others through my style of breaking
Sounds difficult but hey nothing great comes without difficulties
Two field of profession that people never thought it will come together
Most people chose either 1 of it, but for me, I believe that I can be 1 of the few people that can be both of it
Many people judge a person by appearance, I was once 1 of those people too
This is why I always make myself look as gangster as possible..haha
I wanna show the world that not all Bboy are those who cant study
& not all scientist are those who only stuck in lab & nerd who are just good in study !
'You Stay, You Build'
I wont give up in my dream, no matter what others says, I know who I am & where I wanna go
人因梦想而伟大
This will be the quote of my life ! XD

*I don't care how long it takes, I will wait for you, cause I am serious bout it =)*

No comments:

Post a Comment